|Recce Mission events||Small Team||Team of 2||R3,500|
|Light Duty events||Solo||Solo||R650|
Only complete entries will be accepted. This includes a once-off payment per entry. Everybody that enters a Recce Mission event needs to submit a completed Medical Questionnaire prior to or during Registration.
- Hydration and nutritional advice and support before, during and after the event
- Hydration, food supplies and rat packs at Temporary Bases
- Spectacular routes with electronic maps, GPX files and route instructions (only Light Duty section of the route is marked)
- Technical support at Temporary Bases
- Race T-shirt and Recce Mission mug at registration
- Crate delivery at one Check Point on the Recce Mission and Jammie routes
- Warm meal when finishing at Fort Recce
- Recce Mission cap handed out to all RECCE MISSION finishers (not Jammie and Light Duty) at Prize Giving Ceremony
The event organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at any time and the event can be cancelled due to any circumstances – refer to Recce Mission Terms & Conditions. Refund requests must be made in writing via email and be received prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates. Refund cut off dates and associated refund scales are as follows:
- Before 1 March 2019: 50% refund of entry fee paid
- After 1 March 2019: No refund
Refunds will not be given if the number of riders in your team is reduced, regardless of the circumstances.
There is a R250 rider substitution fee payable before the entry will be transferred to another person – refer to Recce Mission Terms & Conditions. Substitution requests and payments must be made in writing via email and be received prior to the scheduled substitution cut-off date of 3 May 2019.