|Small Team||Team of 2||R3,000|
|Assault Team 3||Team of 3||R4,500|
|Assault Team 4||Team of 4||R5,500|
|Jammie Relay||Relay Team of 3||R1,750|
Only complete entries will be accepted. This includes a once-off payment per entry. Once you have entered as a MTB Small Team or Assault Team 3 an additional rider may not be added. Everybody that enters a Recce Mission event needs to submit a completed Medical Questionnaire prior to or during Registration.
- Spectacular routes with turn-offs marked, electronic maps and route instructions
- Hydration, food supplies and ratpacks at (some) Check Points
- Hydration and nutritional advise and support before, during and after the event
- Technical support & crate delivery at one Check Point on the Recce Trail Mission and at two Check Points on the Recce MTB Mission and the Recce Dual Mission
The event organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at any time and the event can be cancelled due to any circumstances – refer to Recce Mission Terms & Conditions. Refund requests must be made in writing via email and be received prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates. Refund cut off dates and associated refund scales are as follows:
- Before 1 February 2018: 50% refund of entry fee paid
- After 1 February 2018: No refund
Refunds will not be given if the number of riders in your team is reduced, regardless of the circumstances.
There is a R250 rider substitution fee payable before the entry will be transferred to another person – refer to Recce Mission Terms & Conditions. Substitution requests and payments must be made in writing via email and be received prior to the scheduled substitution cut-off date of 1 April 2018.